Well, after long last I’ve returned back home. After 335 days away mostly in Afghanistan, I’m finally back.
Now what does this mean? Well,
- I need to reestablish my self back home, pay outstanding bills, take care of things, etc.
- I need to get my house and stuff back in order, As you may have guessed the house standing empty for a while needs to be cleaned as well as sorted out considering I have NO idea where anything I own is anymore.
- Resume comic making…. Yes, I know I’ve been neglecting it for a couple weeks now; partially because of time, things going on, preparing to head home, technological problems, a little depression from comments from an earlier comic post, etc… I’m hoping as of Monday to resume
- SailorSun.org‘s 3 times a week schedule of Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- I Dream of a Jeanie Bottle will go back to 1 -2 comics a week depending on how much I can get made. I Dream of a Jeanie bottle will be posted either Tuesday or Thrusday OR both if I can pump out two comics a week.
I’m not sure if I should be bring back the donations on SailorSun.org but I’ll have that decided before September.
I’m glad to be back and I look forward to getting back into the swing of things.